This summer, travel vlogger Ravi Roth from Ravi Round The World travelled from New York City to Barcelona to soak up everything from culture to Circuit Barcelona–the largest, most liberating dance party in the world. In Gaudi Territory, art engulfs the city, Mediterranean beaches boast sexy men of all types, and nightlife raves on after Midnight, all in one of the most self-consciously LGBTQ friendly cities in the world.
The Architecture, the museums and the food are on par with my hometown (foodies rejoice: the tapas and pintxos will blow your mind) — as are the pick-pockets–so watch out for that.
Saddle up, boyz, here are Ravi’s Raves;
10. WERK IT OUT doing pilates on a paddle board in the Mediterranean Sea.
9. Eat the best tapas and pintxos in Barcelona at Teleferic BCN.
8. Head to the Parc de la Ciutadella to learn LGBTQ History.
6. Hit up Fundació Joan Miró- the best modern art museum in town.
5. Stay at Two Axel Hotel, the only hetero-friendly hotel in the world that has a special tag for the door…
4. Walk the streets and see street art everywhere with youtube star Arielle Scarcella.
3. Wear a skimpy bathing suit or nothing at all at the clothing optional gay beach Mar Bella.
2. Feel liberated AF dancing at Circuit Festival–or at any Barcelona bar/club
1. 10,000 men dancing half naked in the water? I think I’ll take a dip!
Check out Ravi’s Raves on Gay Barcelona